2021 Seminars Offered In-Person or Live Virtually
“Start Your Exit Plan – Now”
If you are thinking of selling or retiring from your business, this seminar is for you!
Only you can know when it is time to take a step back from your business and whether that is in the next 1-3 years or more than 10 years out, there are things you can do NOW to prepare. Join Gary Pittsford, President and CEO of Castle Wealth Services as he discusses where to start and how to create a plan.
- Example families going through the succession/exit planning process.
- The race to retirement is picking up speed.
- Business valuations.
- Who will take over?
- Key Employee
- Retirement income – what’s your number?
- Documents to protect the business and family.
- How long does the sale take?
Epicor POS Training
Epicor offers a full-day, hands-on training session for their retailers. Bring your tablet or laptop so you can log right into your store as you learn new “tips and tricks” to make your POS software more productive in your store.
- Inventory Best Practices
- Mobile Tools to Best Serve Your Customers
- What’s New with Epicor for Retail
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics
- Open Q&A
- One on One Meetings (In-person only)
Both seminars are offered in-person or live virtually and available for viewing for one year. Virtual attendees will be able to interact with the seminar speaker via a chat feature in the virtual platform. To register for the in-person version of either seminar click here or use the Register button in the menu. The in-person registration fee is $299 which includes your Conference registration fee, breakfast, lunch, and cocktail reception on Thursday, August 12th. All in-person attendees are automatically enrolled in the virtual option for later viewing.